de Vine Cask Club
Cask Club at de Vine
de Vine Spirits is pleased to offer you a unique opportunity to experience the spirit of the distillery. Have you ever dreamed of owning your own barrel of Whisky? DeVine’s Cask Club invites you and your friends to put your name on your very own barrel, filled with 30 litres of our Glen Saanich Single-Malt Whisky. One of the most enjoyable and informative parts of owning your own barrel is visiting it. Every few months you and your friends can enjoy a private tasting, pulling precious samples from your barrel with a traditional Valinch (thief). You can let it age until you decide it’s ready to drink. Then we’ll bottle and label it for you. You can even keep the barrel.
About Glen Saanich Single Malt:
Our Whisky is made from the finest local Saanich barley, and floor-malted locally on the Saanich Peninsula. We have mashed, fermented, and distilled it twice, then aged the spirit in once-used Bourbon barrels in the tradition of the finest Scotch Whisky.
Please contact email@example.com to express your interest in this program.
Glen Saanich Cask Club
• 30 litre cask of Glen Saanich Single Malt, barreled
at 60 percent ABV
• Storage for up to three years
• Visitation rights and tasting events throughout the year
• Keep the empty cask as a trophy. Or refill it!
• An ownership certificate
• A personalized plaque with your name(s) on the barrel.
• Bragging rights
$3,200 plus taxes
The fine print:
• Payment in full for the cask is required at time of purchase.
• Bottling costs are included. Personalized labels are possible, but at the expense of the purchaser. Labels must meet the requirements of the Canadian Food Inspection Agency.
• We typically bottle our Glen Saanich Single Malt after 12-18 months aging in small ex-Bourbon barrels, but we can store your barrel up to three years.
• The actual number of bottles will vary depending on the ‘Angel’s Share’ (evaporation), samples, and bottling strength. Typically you can expect about 35-40 bottles of finished Whisky at 45% abv (750 ml).
- While You're Here
Brentwood Bay Resort & Spa
Brentwood Bay: Award Winning Resort & Spa The Brentwood Bay Resort & Spa is one of the island’s...Read More
- de Vine Events
Get on the Bus to Whisky School
Have you ever wanted to go behind the scenes? Ask questions and fuel your passion for spirits...Read More
- While You're Here
Sea Cider by the Sea Shore
She Sells Sea Cider by the Sea Shore “Sea Cider will change the way you think about cider.”...Read More
Copyright 2016 de Vine Vineyards